Established in 1932, we aren’t your average credit union–we’re real people who have been making an extraordinary difference in the lives of our members for over 89 years.
Our Core Values
Banks care about profits, Education First Credit Union cares about you.
- Integrity: We are always honest, trustworthy and reliable.
- Passion: We love our jobs, and we are enthusiastically committed to delivering the true credit union philosophy of “People Helping People.”
- Respect: We show empathy and appreciation for our members and each other, and we always exhibit good manners.
- Friendliness: We are genuine, helpful, and we consistently provide a warm smile to each member.
- Sense of Humor: We love to have fun, participate in work activities and express our happy outlook for all to see.
- Accountability: We are responsible, dependable, and we follow through on all assignments.
Learn more at e1cu.org.