Website Elevate Credit Union
Elevate Credit Union of Brigham City, UT is looking for a Chief Operations Officer to join our team. As a key member of the leadership team, the COO reports directly to the CEO and is responsible for improving the overall operations and effectiveness of the Credit Union.
Who Are We? Elevate Credit Union opened in 1954 with eight members and $40. Over the years, we’ve expanded to a membership base of over 14,000 people with roots in Box Elder, Cache, and Rich counties and now have three branches and assets of over $190M. We are well-established and financially strong. We care about our members, value our community, and support our employees. We know that when our employees thrive, our members get excellent service and our community reaps the benefits. We have a team-based culture and value each employee as well as their input, ideas, and concerns. We make a conscious effort to provide a positive and encouraging work environment. We like to have a little fun now and then too!
About the Chief Operations Officer Role: We’re looking for someone to collaborate with other members of the leadership team to evaluate, improve and implement plans, policies, systems, processes and staff development to make us more effective and efficient and help us accomplish our vision. This job is NOT REMOTE. The main responsibilities of this position include:
- Effectively partners and collaborates with cross-functional teams to achieve the strategic goals and mission of the Credit Union.
- Maintains regular contact with the CEO, providing support, input, feedback and guidance concerning daily operations.
- Evaluates existing processes across multiple functional areas and implements efficiencies and performance improvements.
- Evaluates all areas of organizational performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data metrics; recommends improvements where needed.
- Acts as project manager for potential and new operational projects, including researching, planning, tracking, reporting, communication, and execution.
- Develops, implements, and maintains operational procedures to maximize efficiency and quality of work.
- Provides training to all staff on operational processes to ensure consistency across branches. Works jointly with the leadership team to ensure efficient staffing levels and evenly distributed workloads.
- Performs other duties as directed by the CEO to ensure smooth operations.
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive pay with incentive program paid out annually.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents.
- Good work/life balance with PTO accrual, 12 paid holidays, and a paid day off for your birthday.
- Generous 401k retirement benefits.
- Life & AD&D insurance and short- and long-term disability insurance at no monthly cost.
- Medical reimbursement and child care flexible spending accounts.
- Supplemental insurance options.
- Employee assistance program.
- Product and service discounts.
Our Ideal Candidate: We are looking for a leader who is passionate about driving efficiency and effectiveness in order to bring about the highest level of member service. You would be an excellent fit for this role if you have:
- Outstanding personal integrity.
- Strong ability to work and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of credit union staff, members, and vendors.
- Ability to motivate and influence others while fostering positive relationships.
- Ability to take full ownership of issues – with vendors and internal operations – until they are completely resolved.
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivation with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Team-orientation. We succeed as a team.
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible financial institution experience (credit union preferred) with emphasis in direct operations and process improvement.
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- Proven record of improving key metrics at other organizations.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
Ready to Join Our Credit Union Team? If you think this role is the perfect fit for you, then the next step is to fill out our mobile-friendly online application at https://elevatecu.applicantpro.com/jobs/2771553.html and upload your resume. If your application is successfully submitted, you will receive an email from our system saying your application has been received. Keep an eye on your email or texts from there, depending on what you mark as your preferred method of communication, as this is how we’ll communicate with applicants. If you are selected to move forward in the hiring process, we will ask that you complete an online assessment and then possibly two interviews, one by phone and one in-person. We look forward to meeting you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com